[Spridgets] Fuel pressure gauge

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 22:22:40 MDT 2010

Ed,

Could you please furnish a translation?  My secret decoder ring is coming up
with "gibberish" but I know you must be typing something meaningful in some
obscure Amazonian language unknown to civilization.

Cheers!!
Jim

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 9:25 PM, Shop at " Just Brits "
<shop at justbrits.com>wrote:

>  << Here you go. They make the low psi ones for Air planes! >>
>
> IF a certain Lister would take advantage of the Link that was
> Posted but ALSO included "the org. poster with the prob" in "Reply
> All" and STILL goes to Pegasus Auto Racing Supplies - a 15 pound meter.
>  THEN if other Posters tried same, there would NOT be the "need" to ask
> again NOR another "reply" again !!  Expound on or
> expanded answers would be kewl.
>
> Even offers what I consider to be the ONLY way to install into
> cockpit area; with a REMOTE sender !!!
>
> Getting to be like, "Did you hear the one about the Farmer and his
> Daughter?" collection of bad jokes !?!?!?
>
> What really bothers me is that a chap took HIS time to come up with a
> correct "answer to the prob" and a] gets ignored and then b]
> NOT even thanked for his efforts].
>
> Geesh.
>
> Ed
>
> PS:  Nope, in a good a 'mood' as back & ignorance will allow <G> !!

Cheers!!
Jim
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of
thinking that
created them."-Albert Einstein