[Spridgets] Sumitomo HTR 200

Billy Zoom billyzoom at billyzoom.com
Fri Oct 15 14:15:12 MDT 2010

Has the quality changed recently? After about eight years, I was about to
buy a new set, but then I saw some reviews:

> These tires are crap and almost had me killed. Brand new tires and only 2000
> miles on it so far. One of them just blew up
>
> Garbage. I was disappointed immediately
>
> Worn almost down to tread bars in less than 20,000 miles, then carcass split
> transversely by impact with a rock on gravel road.

There were more similar reviews. I love the HTR 200's that I have on there
now, but the tread's starting to look like my hair.
Anybody have recent experience? Have they moved production to China?
BZ