[Spridgets] Midget 50th Hotel Reservations now open!!

Richard Ball richb at u.washington.edu
Tue Oct 19 15:24:23 MDT 2010

I called earlier today and was told they couldn't help me at all and passed
me of to a voice mail for the hotels group sales office, telling me that she
would get back to me in a couple of days.  Jim said he was going to get
things straitened out as soon as he could.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, WA