[Spridgets] Opinions wanted

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 04:21:26 MDT 2010

Frank,
Is there any way you can start with the black stripe first then see what she
looks like before doing the rockers? You may like it fine with just the
black stripes but you may see something still missing then you can ad the
black rockers. Sounds like a cool project too bad I've been sick with a
nasty sinus infection and out of work most of the week or I'd love to take a
trip and see the progress. Please post picts soon.
Lin
PS Cool "thinking green" too!