[Spridgets] It must me Halloween season ...eBay Bugeye with Opal & 3 speed automatic ....scary!

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 06:09:03 MDT 2010

I have no problem in general with customizing - but this is a study in bad
choice after bad choice after what-the-heck-were-you-thinking...

"functional"
dual sidepipes? Do they function as mud-flaps? Worst of all - and
automatic.
I'm sorry for the little guy. Maybe someday somebody will correct
some of the
madness.

 - David