[Spridgets] gone

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 17:11:01 MDT 2010

I had one in my shed (I'm an hour south of bjshov8) and it tripped my rat
trap three times. The last time, it barely snagged it's snout, and it was
still alive when I went out that morning. I had to get a powerful pellet gun
to kill it. It was easily 7" long, nose to rectum.
The best thing for baiting your trap, peanut butter. It will get down in
that little curl, and the rodents love it so much, they will lick and lick,
trying to get the last morsel, until they trip it.

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 5:35 PM, Robert Duquette <
robertduquette at sympatico.ca> wrote:

> If you're trying to scare me, it's working ...
>
> I'm hoping that it just gave some big push and the trap landed somewhere
> amongst my clutter ...
>
> RD
>

> > Yes. What he said. Get a rat trap and be careful where your thumb is.
> > ...bill in corvallis

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad