[Spridgets] gone

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 11:18:05 MDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 11:01 AM, Matthew Pfeil <pfeilmat at me.com> wrote:
Glue traps. They can't go anywhere.

Yes, they do... But, not very far. A couple of years ago my wife and I
were wintering in Florida. We got a call from our duaghter-in-law. She
was frantic and screaming!!! She and my son live in a condo that we
own. Matt had called a few days before about a mouse. I told him to
use a glue trap. He did but he never mentioned the mouse to Kara... He
hid the trap but the mouse didn't get all four feet stuck on it. It
dragged the trap out into the open area of the kitchen and Kara saw
it.

She was on the dining room table when she called so it couldn't get
her!!! She wanted me to do something about it. I told her that Matt
would take care of it when he got home from work but she still
insisted that I take care of it. So I finally said "I'll be over as
soon as I can get there" and she was fine. After we hung up I got
myself another drink and sat on the bacony overlooking the Gulf of
Mexico.

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye