[Spridgets] has anyone seen this before?

BJNoSHOV8 bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Thu Sep 2 20:42:18 MDT 2010

What does a 767 weigh?  Each of those buildings was 300,000 or 400,000 tons.

Those are tall buildings, subject to a lot of wind under worst
conditions.  They have to be designed to only move a certain amount
under wind load.  I know how they were built and with respect to lateral
forces they are (were) very tough structures.  They were ultimately
taken down by fire, in the same way that a large tough animal would be
taken down by microorganisms over a period of time.