[Spridgets] Hot stick in slow traffic

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Sat Sep 4 20:41:45 MDT 2010

On 9/4/2010 11:02 AM, Edward Perez wrote:
> Welcome to the club, Linda.  I too am confused by all the answers.  I guess what
> I really want to know is:
>
> Do others that have a Datsun transmission have this problem?
> If not, what oil are you using?

I now have 3 Sprites in the family with Dasun 5 speeds.
None of the sticks get hot, warm yes but not hot even on a drive to
Missouri, my feet were alot hotter than the stick.
Not real sure about the latest 5 speed in the Ladybug, I only put a few
miles on it but my daughter will be sure to let me know if anything is
not just the way she wants it.
She already told me about the squeaky clutch. OK I forgot to put some
grease on the slave rod, but I got the news before she got out of the
driveway!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ