[Spridgets] Studebaker videos, LBC owners but no LBC

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 4 20:53:18 MDT 2010

A couple of snippets from my phone of "The Grand Machine", the 1953 Studebaker Starliner (ska the Loewy coupe) we are running at Targa Newfoundland. Grand Machine was originally the name of builder/owner Don Shelton's other Starliner that broke 2 Bonneville land speed records. The car left for Newfie today. Dave Woerpel is unintentionally narrating while we chased in my pickup (note Cheesehead accent, eh). The car and the videos are a little rough. The lovely Lynette and I went up to see it off this beautiful morning. I accidentally filmed that part in black and white, but it seems appropriate.

http://www.youtube.com/user/soavero?feature=mhum#p/a/u/2/vqifAQF53AI

Ron