[Spridgets] 1275cc spin on oil filter type & number

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 14:05:07 MDT 2010

Hay people,

What are you guys using for an oil filter?

I am removing a NAPA 1034 - was using Wic before that.
I have used Fram in the past & a few others.
They all seem to work about the same.
I did use a magnet wrap on the last one - i can not wait to cut it open.
I want to see how much it helped - i figured it could not hurt.
The only one that may have better specs would be a K & N
I am still looking for the correct number to check.
I run 20-50 Castrol oil - it seems to work fine.
I am not sure it is worth running red line or royal purple.
What is your opinion.........

But before i buy any thing i figured i would poll the groups.

Oil & filter change coming up.

TIA,

Vigil