[Spridgets] OBD I........... where can I find one?

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 06:52:44 MDT 2010

Thanks for all the replies regarding my need for an OBD 1 scanner, this link
appears to be the cheapest method of reading my check engine light (it
stopped flashing so I hope this method below still works). I will need to
confirm this method of paperclip jump from the B to the A port before I give
it a try. I have both the Haynes Manual and my recent purchase of all 3 GM
binders for my 94 Saturn should have the list of flashing light codes.
Thanks again List friends,
Linda

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_the_%27check_engine%27_light_mean_on_a_1994_Saturn_SC2