[Spridgets] NO LBC - Ron, Canadian racing tips

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 10 07:58:31 MDT 2010

Well ... I don't get it.  That link works for me.  Maybe you guys aren't
clicking it like a Cdn?  ;)
This is the full url:
http://en.video.sympatico.ca/index.php/en/video/entertainment/3/viral-videos/
108/jokeroo/525/rally-car-driver-jumps-car/602103638001

Or you can go to sympatico.ca and you'll see Car jumps over another at a
rally

RobertPS: watch the volume if you're somewhere where it might embarrass you.
 You'll get a blast of engine sounds.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg