[Spridgets] Synchronicity, Newfoundland, & Studebakers..

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Sat Sep 11 10:25:01 MDT 2010

As I was walking into the Poynette (WI) Curling Club to do my daily
ice chores, my cell rang and Ron Soave was calling me as he was
walking out of the St. Johns Curling Club.

Apparently they are using the facility as a staging area for the
pre-Targa festivities, we just use ours to throw rocks at each other.

All is going OK, he says.

There's the usual pre-race angst and anticipation fueled by egos and autos.

No word on Screech consumption, yet, but I'm sure it'll come.

Get back to work.

Peter C.