[Spridgets] Spridget Mirror Base Kit

fastvee fastvee at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 09:41:40 MDT 2010

Peter,
Thanks for the info. Actually I brought a sketch to work with me today, but
many days I don't get to do what I want :>(   Machining an aluminum piece is
routine, but the problem is holding the plastic base so you can mill it flat
to accept the new aluminum part. I may have reached the point of investigating
accessory mirrors because these new looking mirrors have another problem. The
mirrors rattle inside the housings.
John