[Spridgets] Morrisservice aka Paul A. - Paul Asgeirsson

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 18:16:27 MDT 2010

And I would like to have a page in the calendar of thanks to Paul A
from the Spridget List. No sense waiting until it is too late to say
thank you. If Paul helped you with your car in person, over the phone,
just inspired you to keep going with it, whatever, send me a picture
of you with your car and a little thankyou note for Paul and I will do
my best to fit them all in, even if it takes  more than one month. I
will also personally buy him a copy of the calendar and send it to
him. Anyone know what month we should do? His birthday? Old Blue's
date of MFG?
David L
spridget.calendar at gmail.com