[Spridgets] Screeching while turning..

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Mon Sep 27 07:13:59 MDT 2010

To check wheel bearings, jack up the LF corner and put a jack stand under
there for safety. (I lower the chassis onto the jack stand myself)
Grab the tire top and bottom, one hand on each, and try to move the wheel in
and out. There may be play, or a lot of play and clicking noise. That would
be your wheel bearings.
 (You don't have power steering . . do you?)
 ...bill in Corvallis.