[Spridgets] Ebay (Long)

fastvee fastvee at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 13:11:56 MDT 2010

I decided I would have a HANS device before racing again and have been shopping for some time. Retail on the model I want is typically $695, and none of my favorite suppliers will reduce the price on this item. So I started a search on ebay, days later found one new for $500 + free UPS S&H, and paid with paypal on Sep 13th. Only then did I see that shipping was estimated from between SEP 21-28 which seemed unusual for UPS. Two messages to the seller are unanswered, and I did not receive the item today. When I go to the details page I see that the seller has relisted the item, or one like it, and sold it for $300 on the 25th. Now I am really worried, I don't think anyone could procure one for that price. Ebay won't open a claim until Oct 2nd. The two item numbers are;
1404 4961 9514, and 1404 5747 8566. I feel like I have been patient, what should I do?
John
Fogelsville, PA