[Spridgets] Ebay (Long)

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Tue Sep 28 13:46:30 MDT 2010

Paying with Paypal you are covered.

Open up a complaint or whatever eBay calls it.  Paying through Paypal
is for buyers only.  You win.  They will return your Paypal including
charges and shipping.  I just got screwed by a buyer who denied
receiving a package and that was all he had to say, "nope, never got
it " and eBay/Paypal took all of my money out of Paypal and reimbursed
him.

Lester