[Spridgets] Cookie Jar

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Mon Apr 4 11:22:55 MDT 2011

  Maybe you are all right but I have a life, I can't count the number of
times I waited to bid on something and forgot about it until an hour
after the auction or the day after.  Now I bid what I am willing to pay
when I see it and walk away, if I win a few days later, great, if not
too bad.   Do I overpay for the items I win ? maybe but I did not lose
sleep thinking about it, setting reminders to be on line at a certain
time etc.

  In the case of that Lucas SLC/2 switch, no one was going to outbid me
anyway, they usually go for about $100-200, I had a extra "0" in my top
bid, I really wanted/needed it :)    The next 2 that came on e-bay I bid
$150 and lost, one by $30 and the other by $1.

  Then again, I have not bid for anything on e-bay in over a year now,
Singer parts that I need just don't come up that often.

     mike