[Spridgets] Any cig lighter collectors?

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 20:32:42 MDT 2011

Saw one of these on an episode of Pawn Stars.  They were used in WWII by the
military to avoid giving away your position. The rope smoldered rather than
produced a flame allowing you to light your cig. Probably might have been used
as far back as WWI.  They were also sold commercially following WWII.  Any
markings on it?

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo