[Spridgets] [EasternOshitGroup] This is where we are at [1 Attachment]

Kristi & Lambert kristi74midget at comcast.net
Sat Apr 9 14:49:33 MDT 2011

Well, it is the end of another day of trying to fix the midget with our
limited skills. It still sits at Larry's house. Looks like we are going to get
it towed home in the next few weeks.

Anyone know a good mechanic in the pottstown area that works on MG's. I need
someone to get it running for me.

Thanks for all your suggestions and help but with our limited skills we could
not get it going.

Kristi & Lambert
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget

On Apr 9, 2011, at 1:55 PM, Kristi & Lambert wrote:

> [Attachment(s) from Kristi & Lambert included below]
> Hello here is a video of the car trying to start. Any suggestions as to what
we try next?

> Attachment(s) from Kristi & Lambert
> 1 of 1 File(s)
>  IMG_0043.MOV
> Messages in this topic (1)
> RECENT ACTIVITY:
> Visit Your Group
> MARKETPLACE
> Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the
Fibromyalgia Zone today!