[Spridgets] did a little more work on my project car today

BJNoSHOV8 bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Sat Apr 9 21:16:59 MDT 2011

My father has owned a garage for over 50 years and I worked there in
high school and college, so I've already had my mechanical learning.
Granted I haven't had much experience with this particular vehicle but
I've probably overhauled maybe 50 engines, and I've ground valves and
done things like replacing cams and timing chains on a lot more.