[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Sad News...

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Mon Apr 11 20:13:44 MDT 2011

Please wait until Diane and the family have a chance to deal with it. Then we can decide, as a group, what the appropriate response is.

As this just happened, it is important for the family to figure stuff out, before Franks friends weigh in.

In my personal opinion, had I been Jim, I would have waited until tomorrow to post the info. Just to let the family time to cope.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.

One of these days, you'll look back on all this, and plow into a parked car.

Sent from my Magical iPad