[Spridgets] Sad News... Frank Clarici RIP

Ron Corry Ron.Corry at iol.ie
Tue Apr 12 16:13:54 MDT 2011

Fellow Spridgeters,

I feel as if a huge chunk has fallen out of my life. I'm so close to
tears I can't talk.

I met Frank and his lovely family a number of years ago at their home. Frank
showed my all over his wonderful garage; the signatures on the inner wings of
his Spridget, etc., etc.

He threw the keys of the A40 to my son, Mark, and told him to take it
for a drive.
I don't think Mark had ever driven before ! Didn't stop Frank
insisting that he go off
for a drive.

Since August 2004 (when I changed computers), Frank posted over 4,250 times to
the List; most posts had humour and solid information combined. He was always
there to help others. He was one of the very best guys ever.

My heart goes out to Diane and the kids. If we feel the loss of this
man so much,
how much more intense their pain must be. I pray that Fr. Jack will be able to
help them in their grief.

May Frank's gentle soul rest in peace.

Ron Corry
Ireland