[Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 47, Issue 21

Bob Gardner rdgard at cox.net
Tue Apr 12 18:52:13 MDT 2011

I know many of you have the DVD from the Buster Cluster and there is a good
    and funny sequence in there with Frank and a Dead Cat, clowning around.

    If anyone out there knows how to take that clip and YouTube it or
somehow put
    it out to these lists for people to see, you have my permission to do
that.

    I am sure that many people who only have met him on e mail would love to
see
    him having so much fun.

    Surprisingly enough, I don't know how to do that.

    I will e mail Buster right now, but I am sure that he must know.
    All the best.

    Bob in San Diego

Robert D. Gardner

Gardner Productions LLC