[Spridgets] Flowers for Frank

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Tue Apr 12 21:04:11 MDT 2011

THanks Larry,

I'll look into that tomorrow. Good point.

Larry

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening.  But this  wasn't it" --- Groucho Marx