[Spridgets] Services

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 23:34:25 MDT 2011

List,
My new posts aren't coming up on the list but I just got back from a class
trip tonight and my transmission blew again which was just rebuilt, they
probably used Chinese parts (wink for you dear Frank). I am trying to ether
borrow my brothers car or rent a car unless someone is coming from the north
and can pick me up. I am in Little Silver which is 30 minutes from Franks. I
will be attending both the wake and the funeral.

Also if anyone is coming from far I can accommodate 4 people in my small
house. Remember we should all be doing as Frank did and pay it forward.
Frank's generosity is how I will always remember him. It is hard to imagine
myself saying "how I will always remember him".

I was looking forward to Carlisle this year as I missed it last year due to
a school trip, so I purposely rescheduled our trip to be there and spend
time hunting with Frank through all the parts for sale as he taught me well
how to spot the good vs bad parts. I was so looking forward to spending good
LBC time with Frank as he was my mentor. We are all still in shock we are
all still crying.

Frank you and your family will always be in my prayers,
Lin
62 deep pink Sprite "Pinky"
**<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sa=X&ei=BzSlTa2OBpOugQfQjZmNCg&ved=0CBkQBSgA&q=generosity&spell=1>