[Spridgets] Boot Emblem

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 13 21:33:54 MDT 2011

I seem to recall he had a can of Marmite at the Sprite Jubilee hospitality
room one evening.  I asked him about it and he proceeded to tell me all
about his trip to visit you. He really enjoyed that trip.

One thing I remember is that he had an aunt who was deceased but she was a
nun at a monastery over there. He said went to visit the place and the
sisters were very hospitable to him and told him all about his aunt.

It's things like this that lead me to believe that Frank has a back stage
pass into heaven..