[Spridgets] List for Frank's Sympathy Card

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Fri Apr 15 07:37:05 MDT 2011

As I understand it this is just a card from the Spridget list. You are on your own to make contributions to the Frankie V fund, or whatever.

Rick correct me if that is wrong.

I had thought about just haviong folks send me the money and trust that I would make any deposits, but that made me uncomfortable as I would have to account for it. I will still do PayPal if anyone wants. But please make any donations direct to Francis A. Clarici V.

Larry

On Apr 15, 2011, at 08:56 AM, Larry Daniels wrote:

> Rick, please put me on there, as well.  Are we,  jointly or severally,
> sending something to the family as well as to the Franky V fund?  Donations
> for flowers or...?
>
> Larry Daniels

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

 Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life.