[Spridgets] Just got back from Tom's River

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 01:09:10 MDT 2011

Just got back in from the Friday evening viewing and subsequent dinner and
talks. If tonight's attendance is any indication - and I'm sure it is -
Saturday's procession from the church to the cemetery will bring Tom's River
traffic to a grinding halt. I sincerely hope the police have been warned as
there will probably be a mile of cars making that sad journey.

Upon arriving
tonight at the funeral home, we found that the line of people
paying their
respects was two or three deep and wrapped through the building to
the end of
the parking lot and then had started up the other side of the parking
lot.
There were literally HUNDREDS of people. I believe we stood in line for
close
to an hour to finally get to Diane, Frankie, Tiffany, and Frankie's wife
(whose name I can not at this moment recall - sorry)

When a bunch of the
OSHIT crew left to go to a restaurant, the line seemed to
still be the same
length as when we arrived - there were that many people. The
funeral director
told us that in all his years there, he had never seen anywhere
near this
number of people attend a viewing.

Frank touched many, many lives. If you
can possibly do so, please remember to
send a check for little Frankie V's
education fund. We need to make something
good come of this loss.

 - David
Booker
Long Island