[Spridgets] Toms River NJ

Jay Fishbein jfishbein at snet.net
Sat Apr 16 05:20:02 MDT 2011

Well as David Booker already reported, Frank's wake was attended by hundreds
if not well over 1000 people.

I'm unable to attend the funeral this morning do it to a prior obligation in
Connecticut but I just left with Linda's house  She was gracious enough to put
up a number of us that came from out of town and I'm following Linda and
David Lieb who are in his Bugeye that he drove all the way down from Chicago
with no top and I just keep saying to myself this is really embodies Frank's
spirit and love of Spridgets so I guess nothing to be more fitting on the way
to pay last respects to someone so loved.

RIP my friend.

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT