[Spridgets] Frankie V fund info

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Sat Apr 16 13:39:07 MDT 2011

Here is the final email I wrote on Friday. Don't loose it again. ;-)

On Apr 16, 2011, at 8:45 AM, Robert Weeks wrote:

> Can someone please repost the details on how to donate to the Frankie V education fund? I can't seem to find it in my back emails.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Robert
>

> On 4/16/2011 7:55 AM, HealeyRick wrote:
>> Remember to donate to Frankie V's education fund.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?