[Spridgets] Canvas shed for Spridget cover?

Chris King cbking at alum.rpi.edu
Sun Apr 17 06:46:15 MDT 2011

I had one of the $200 ones as well, lasted maybe a year or so out in the
weather. I thing these are meant to be very temporary party tents.

That $600 one on amazon has bigger 2" tubes (think of a frame made of
exhaust piping). The cover should last longer, but you'll still probably
only get 5 years out of it. If it's anchored well, the tubes are pretty
sturdy, unlike the $200 ones, which crumple if you look at them funny.

Just my experience.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/