[Spridgets] One for Frank

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Tue Apr 19 10:00:21 MDT 2011

I paypal'ed $15. I have a 1500 engine, so that's fair, right??

On Apr 19, 2011, at 11:19 AM, Robert Evans wrote:

> It seems so long ago that Mark started up the Spridget list, and Frank and I
> signed up at the first git-go!   Mark's effort gave Frank a forum to spread
> his knowledge and generosity throughout "Spritedom".  For this, if for
> nothing else, we own Mark a great deal.  Now, I have to second Jay's
> thoughts on supporting Mark's efforts in Frank's name.  If you need
> information on how to do it, go to:
>
> .             http://www.team.net/donate.html
>

> My check's in the mail.
>

> Buster Evans

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"I finally figured out what email is for. It's for communicating with people you's rather not talk to." G. Carlin