[Spridgets] coffee*

Gregory Groiss ggroiss at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 06:28:09 MDT 2011

David,

I also roast my own coffee (for drip and espresso).  Where are you
buying your greens?  I've been buying from Sweet Maria's because they
have a very nice selection and I really like some of their espresso
blends.  I started out roasting with a stainless steel dog bowl and a
heat gun (it really works).  I now have a Behmor 1600 roaster that I
love.

Happy roasting,

Greg

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 8:03 AM,  <dlancer7676 at comcast.net> wrote:
> P***es , me off that companies have redefined a pound of coffee to 12 oz.
and