[Spridgets] Canvas shed for Spridget cover?

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 08:12:37 MDT 2011

Wow  Robert's photos show the same canvas shed I had and here is what she
looked like after a nasty wind took her to the neighbors yard. Although I
have seen the dome like rounded sheds survive the same storm.
My shed in 2010
http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/660791.jpg

I ended up buying a shed build and delivered to the yard. I got a 10' x 10'
because I only needed one permit but I will be getting another permit to put
an addition on for a 6' x12' for Pinky.

I do like those metal ones : )
Keep us posted as to your plan.
Lin