[Spridgets] Gift Sprite.... 10 years after...

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 08:59:15 MDT 2011

Ok,

Lets get that intervention started for Peter.
Let's see if we can get Michael's tub to Peter.
I'll haul it from Long Island to say, NJ or Eastern Pa.
Someone else takes it a little further west and so on.
Similar to what we did for the Holy Sprite.

Anyone else game?????

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!