[Spridgets] Get Smart

kgb at frontiernet.net kgb at frontiernet.net
Thu Apr 28 16:34:06 MDT 2011

My 200,000 mile LeBaron convertible gets 40 mpg on regular, and I'd sure rather drive it than a Smart or a Fiat. My Jeep Cherokee gets 32 on regular, and my Jeep Comanche gets just under 30. All far more comfortable, not to mention practical, other than the Chrysler that Gary got me just because he knew I liked the body style.

Kate