[Spridgets] See the new Fiat 500 today

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 29 09:11:07 MDT 2011

Salespeople usually reduce things to the daily cost and propose skipping a
coffee per day.  I tend to want to know the yearly cost.  Are you really going
to cut out one daily cup of coffee every time you buy something?
My Subaru calls for premium.  As prices went up, I started to balk and
considered using a lesser grade until I realized that the premium does not
contain ethanol.
Robert Duquette

Ottawa ON Canada