[Spridgets] Royal Wedding

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 16:36:54 MDT 2011

And we are leaving for England this Sunday at 0600. .  a bad time to go on
the heals of the Royal Wedding. .  but with schedules as they are ..  the
only time we could make it happen.

Lodging might mean a few nights in our rental car?

I recall once reading about a place in England that restores Mini's from the
ground up . . and some car museums that might be interesting?

If anyone has some info per this type of thing.  . I am all ears.

I am also considering renting a mid 60's Jag E-Type while there. .  given
that I can get accustomed to the left hand side of the road while sitting on
the right side of the car.

Kirk