[Spridgets] Pics of Frank

Allen Hefner lbc77mg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 12:52:56 MDT 2011

Thanks, Jim.  I took that one at an OSHIT weekend for Chris King.  That was
the tub we had stripped.

After storing stuff and moving, and running out of storage space in the
small condo, plus having several hard drive problems and using hit or miss
ways of fixing them, I have no idea where the originals of those pics may
be.

I sent a small .jpg of it to Classic Motorsports and they want to use it to
write something about Frank, but it is only 129Kb, which isn't very good for
printing.

If anyone has a larger digital copy, please send it to me.

Thanks,

Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*