[Spridgets] Check out ?Bugeye at Road America?? - YouTube

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Tue Aug 2 07:42:37 MDT 2011

And the wallowing Magnette that I was try to get out of my mirror (I
need a bigger mirror) is owned by Jeff Schlemmer of Advanced Distributor fame.

I think cocktails were being served in the lower decks at the time.

  Turn 5 had some "turbulence".

And the "mocha cup" was jettisoned on the main straight.

Peter C

btw, did it strike anyone besides me, that the view from Larry's
Bugiis is probably like the view from Dolly Parton's front porch?