[Spridgets] OSh!t On The Farm

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 07:30:31 MDT 2011

OMG Chap, is this your song writing & voice of your little MG?
I absolutely love it! Your voice is awesome. Was your song played at the
Midget 50th? If not this belongs on Jim Johnson's Midget 50th Facebook page
as a background song, or on your OhSh!t On The Farm website. You're my new
hero!
Lin
PS I do hope all the lister's have heard your song  ; ) I can't make the
OSHIT day if you're having one because of the distance and I am packing for
a south west trip to NM , then AZ & CA but maybe another time.
OhSh!t On The Farm