[Spridgets] Midget 50th

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 13:47:40 MDT 2011

39 of the past 45 days above 100 here with only .28 inches of rain. 8 record
high temperatures (110F) fell during this period. Just paid a $140 water
bill trying to keep my grass, flowers and trees alive.  The car is still on
its side in the oven....errr   garage.  Haven't done anything but look at it
through sweat streaming eyes in 2 months. Overnight lows have been 70 to 75
at 6am each day.

Crap!!!!
Jim