[Spridgets] I know this is boring but I need insurance recommendations

J Foster tr3.4.me at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 09:55:28 MDT 2011

I simply added my 73 Midget to my existing State Farm policy.  Insured
as an "antique vehicle" with an "agreed value".  NO limitations as to
mileage or usage except not to be used as a primary vehicle for
day-to-day use.  My agent took a few pictures for their records and
and agreed the vehicle was valued at $6k with no requirement to have
the car appraised.

Cost me all of $42 every 6 months for full coverage.