[Spridgets] I know this is boring but I need insurance recommendations

Tim Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Thu Aug 4 10:27:11 MDT 2011

>Cost me all of $42 every 6 months for full coverage.

Well, this news just makes my day. I pay $426.44 for 2 cars (1/2 for
the Sprite) for 6 months, no collision, no towing, just Personnel
Liability & Property Damage. I'm in Michigan of course - no fault
insurance. (I choose to self insure for the collision - a risk I'm
willing to take.) I've never filed a claim. The stock market is down
again today too. Is anyone organizing a group jump off a bridge? LOL.

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/sets/