[Spridgets] I know this is boring but I need insurance recommendations

Heard Saxon heard at datatrontech.net
Thu Aug 4 11:17:58 MDT 2011

 Interesting info.  Here is what I've found so far:

Hagerty  - as soon as I said, 'Well, I'll probably drive it to work
sometimes since I'm only about 6 miles away', they promptly said they would
not write the policy.  I pushed them for a rate.  Told them I wanted it
insured for 10K value.  The rate was $226/yr.

Grundy -  site doesn't say anything about limiting mileage.  In fact, it
goes out of the way to say the opposite.  Their rate was about half that at
$112/yr.

State Farm - my long time local agent says there are mileage restrictions of
500 miles a year.  Hmmm....40 miles a month might be a little low.  Based
upon Peter's and J's experience, this either varies from state to state or
my agent doesn't know what in the hell they are talking about.  I suspect
the latter.

Tim wants to jump off a bridge and Kevin seems to think I'll need towing
coverage :)

Heard

Heard Saxon
Datatron Technical Services, Inc.