[Spridgets] Speedwell

Tim Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Sat Aug 6 10:55:10 MDT 2011

Peter,
The reference Corvallis provided says; "(Speedwell) . . .was pinned
onto clothes to keep travelers from accidents." Here's an idea for
you. In each parts order you send out include a piece of Speedwell
with the promise of freedom from accidents. Better yet, I see a new
product line for your business. Peter's parts and Talismans. You need
to think like Dogbert here, but with a little tweeking I think
something like this could save the economy. It certainly couldn't hurt!