[Spridgets] Leaky caliper - picture

Joe Lansing kidjoevid at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 10:23:38 MDT 2011

Thanks for the guidance on brake calipers. Just a couple other questions:

Can I really find 'em at NAPA? Given how little time I have to work on stuff, this seems like a no-brainer. Buy a rebuilt set at NAPA and mount 'em up. I would pay a hefty shipping fee to send mine off and get rebuilt. And I've never had mine on the road since salvaging them off a '65.

Mine started spontaneously leaking from the port ID'ed in the attached picture.

Joe
Home of the Perpetual Sprite Project

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of caliper.jpg]